We are experiences in preparing income tax returns for a wide range of taxpayers. Our clients include individuals from various employment roles, self-employed businesses, investors, developers, tradesman, mechanics, locksmiths, self-funded retirees, consultants and deceased estates.
Martin McGhee provides taxation advice to help individuals achieve the best tax outcome allowed by law. With over 30 years experience providing tax advice for individuals in the following areas:
- Buying and selling property, shares and other investments.
- Self employed and personal business
- Employment related income and deductions for individuals.
- Negative gearing arrangements on investments such as property and shares.
- Setting up trusts, companies, partnerships and manage superannuation funds (SMSF’s).
- Buying and selling small businesses.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)